Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Week in Snapshots

Happy Tuesday! This past week was a looong week. I was sick with a cold, which is never good when you stay at home all day taking care of a baby. I was so worried that I was gonna pass it on to Noah, luckily I didn't. He had a couple days of sneezing but got over that quick, thank god. By the end of the week I was feeling better. We had a pretty calm weekend ..stayed home mostly and on Sunday we headed to the Zoo with family. It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect!


                            
                                 A few pictures from the zoo...
                                Noah and his cousin Dylan



                                The monkey's name was Noah ; )

                                            Klaly, Jazzy, and Dylan





                                He loves those fingers!


                                Ordered some books from Amazon

      Noah today at his 6 month check up. 
My little chunker is 20lbs and 28 inches. Everything went really well. His doctor said he's progressing very well and is a very healthy baby.
<3



Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment