Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 Months





                                                         This picture makes me smile




 Happy 7 Months my sweet baby!!!
Wow! 7 months came quick! You're such a big boy now. That makes me so happy and a little sad. I'm happy that you're happy, healthy and growing. Watching you reach your milestones has been so exciting... The sad part is, you're growing sooo fast. I know everyone says "enjoy it now", because they grow up fast. I didn't believe it, but oh man is it true! Time is flying by.
These past 7 months have been so wonderful and so special. You're such a good boy. 
I'm so grateful that you've come into my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have such a sweet little Baby. I Love you so much.

Love Mama


Hi Noah
This is your Dada, your mom sure is right! The last 7 month have gone by sooo fast and I cant believe how big you've gotten , it seems like just the other day I was rubbing your mama's belly and now you're here and in 5 more months you'll be 1 year old!!!.. I'm happy watching you grow up and play and roll around ...I thank God every day for you; you're my little everything and the greatest blessing God has given me!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH
Love
Dada


 

2 comments:

  1. Your Growing up so fast Noah! By the way I'm your crazy Lovable Auntie BB! I love you lil Giggle Man! & Reading your Momma's post every Week puts a SMILE Ear to Ear on my Face! You will ALWAYS be able to Count on Me! I LOVE YOU No-Eeee <3 Slow the growing though Dude! The Girls are gonna be flocking Soon & Auntie Might have to put some BabyGirls in ther place LoL Love Auntie BB <3

    ReplyDelete