Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Week in Snapshots











Over The Weekend....























Happy Monday! 
We had a nice weekend. Saturday we went to the Fullerton Arboretum. It was our first time there. I don't know why we haven't been there yet, since we live so close by. Well.. It was beautiful and we couldn't have gone on a more perfect day! I see many more outings there in the future.
 After, we went out to lunch and I ate one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had. So Yummy!

 We were so tired once we got home. We got Noah in a bath then off to bed
and we relaxed the rest of the night.
On Sunday it was raining all afternoon and night. We stayed home drank tea, watched a few episodes of Downton Abbey (my new obsession) and tried to stay warm.

It was a very nice weekend. Now we're ready to start the week.
......There's a lot on my to-do list today. Lots of laundry and dishes.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment