Monday, March 5, 2012

Monthly Favorites: February

February went by so fast! I can't believe March is already here and Spring is just around the corner. The weather has been beautiful lately. It's as if we skipped past winter and right in to Spring. Gotta love California!

Here's a few things Noah and I have been loving this past month :)

Noah's Favorites



 Noah's favorite thing this month has to be those little fingers!!! He always has them in his mouth, chewin away.


Other than those little chubby fingers he loves anything that plays music or lights up, and he still loves all the same toys I put on last months monthly favorites.
He also loves when I put the iPod on for him. If he's being a little fussy he instantly calms when music comes on. He likes the Two Door Cinema Club station and the Billie Holiday station on Pandora. <3


Mama's Favorites


1. Bibs
 Lots and lots of bibs. Noah's been teething and drooling non stop. We go through so many bibs a day. They keep his clothes nice and dry.
I finally got myself one and I've been really enjoying making my little one food. I like knowing that what he's eating is fresh and natural. He really loves sweet potatoes and carrots.

3.Munchkin Feeding Spoon
This has come in handy when were out. It's less messy and easy to travel with.


Happy Monday!

Love J

2 comments:

  1. That spoon looks awesome! What a great idea! What a little cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      yeah we love it. Works great.

      Delete