Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monthly Favorites: January

The end of the month is approaching, So Noah and I would like to share the things were loving this month.

Noah's Favs..

       The Oball, From the minute we bought it, it's been in his  hands. We got ours from Target for $3.99


      Baby Einstein Count and Compose Piano. Ours was a Christmas gift from Grandpa.


    Baby Einstein Musical Motion Actvity Jumper. Another gift from Grandpa, as you can see..Grandpa spoils him rotten.

 Leap Frog My Puppy Pal- Scout $25 from Target. It comes with a USB cord, which allows you to customize it through the Leap Frog website. You can choose what songs you want it to play and it even says your Baby's name. Super Cute.



Mama's Favs...


Jafra Tender Moments Baby body care. It smells so good and leaves Noah's skin soft and lightly scented.





















Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag, I Looove this bag. It's the perfect size, has plenty of pockets, a roll out changing pad and the option to wear as a backpack. Perfection!





Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser, I always carry this in my diaper bag.They have been a life saver when Noah has had accidents while we're out and about. I just put his soiled clothes in this bag and throw it in my diaper bag, I don't have to worry about anything else getting dirty or stinky.


                                                                           Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment