Friday, January 27, 2012

Wish List: The Baby Bullet


Now that Noah is starting solids, I want him to have the best food options. So I decided what better way than to make my own baby food. Fresh, organic and delicious.... Nothin but the best for my lil baby!

After researching website after website, reading review after review, I think I found a winner! The Baby Bullet! Have you seen this thing?! It's adorable for starters, and it looks quick and simple to use. Perfect for me, who doesn't have much time for anything.. Let's just say, I'm lucky if I get a shower in that day.

So what intrigued me first was the price. Totally in our price range, we don't have a lot of cash just lyin' around, so I'm always looking to save a buck. Plus.. The reviews were very good. It has better reviews then some of the more expensive models that are on the market.

I love that's it's small and compact, perfect for a smaller home. I hate big appliances cluttering up my counter space. The process seems quick and clean up a breeze. Sounds perfect, right?! So all in all, I think this is the one for me and my baby. Pretty soon I'll be steaming, blending and puree-ing my way to a healthier baby and that makes me a happy mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! My sister & her husband are planning to get pregnant this year, I'm going to keep this in mind!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased it last week and I love it. It would be a perfect gift. I wish someone got me one when I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete