Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dear Noah,

                             Newborn 8/27/11                                  
 
Hello my sweet baby. This is the first little letter I'm writing to you. I plan on writing many more as the days, weeks and months go by. I made this blog for you, to share stories and photos of our life.. I hope one day you get to read and enjoy this letter and our blog. <3.... 

Dear Noah,
           
      Just the other day I was looking at newborn pictures of you that I have on my phone and I realized how fast you are growing up. You're already 5 1/2 months! I can't believe it. Where did the time go? 5 and a half months ago I was welcoming you into the world, it feels like it was just yesterday. You are growing up so fast. Can you slow down, please?

Your cute newborn clothes have been boxed up and now your closet is full of big boy clothes. You're already wearing 9 month clothes, my little chunker ; ) You no longer fit in your Boppy newborn lounger that you would so often lay in. Now your cute little feet hang off the edge. You even grew out of your baby bath tub!

You're getting so big so fast and becoming your own person with your own little personality that I adore. Lately, you've been talking up a storm, grabbing everything in sight and sitting up on your own. This past week you sat in a highchair at a restaurant and in a shopping cart at the store, for the first time!

I can't believe time has passed me by so quickly, pretty soon you'll be crawling and walking! I have enjoyed every minute of these past 5 months. I never thought I would love being a mama as much as I do. You're such a sweet boy and your little smile melts my heart.
 I love you my Noah.

Love Mama


1 month

2 months

3 months

 4 months

5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment