Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Noah,

Hello my sweet Baby!
Today is Saturday and we usually spend our Saturday mornings with a morning walk, making some breakfast and getting ready for the day. We head out to church or out for an adventure. Today, Dada took you out to church and to spend time with Grandma while I stayed home. Mama had a looong week and I've been so exhausted! This past week Dada has been a little sick so I've been trying to give him a break by taking care of you while he rests, especially at night.
You have the BEST Dada and he always helps out with your night wakings. He helps to feed you, change your diaper and get back in the crib and off to dreamland. So since he was feeling sick I wanted to give him lots of rest at night, so his days at work wouldn't be so bad.
Today he's feeling better, and wanted to give me some alone time to relax and unwind, but I did everything except that..haha. While you two out I cleaned the whole house, put laundry away and organized things. It's been about 4 hours since you left and I miss you oh soooooo much! Hurry and come home so I can snuggle you and give you millions of kisses! As I'm typing this I'm curled up with your blanket.... Hurry home.

    Love Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment