Monday, February 20, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

We went to a few thrift stores this past weekend. I didn't have much luck finding anything for myself or for our home, but we did find some cute things for Baby...


                                             Dino Hoodie, $3.99


                                       Dino Shirt, $3.99 ... (We love dinosaurs, as you can tell)


                                    Converse All Star High top $2 , This was by far the best find!
 I had been planning on buying Noah a pair, I found some at a few stores for $34-45, But I thought that was way too much for a pair of baby shoes that he'll out grow in a month or two. I was so happy when I found these. The price was amazing and they're in great condition.


Baby Einstein DVD $4



We found some great stuff. Everything was thrifted from a local mother and baby thrift store. This store is amazing they have so much neat stuff. Tons of books, old classic board games and racks and racks of baby clothes. It has become our new favorite little place to shop. 
                                                     http://www.motherssecret.net/

Happy Monday!


Love J

2 comments:

  1. $2 baby cons! Holy ghost! You must have squealed with excitement when you found them. My husband & I were considering buying a pair for a friend a while ago but thought better of it to spend $50 on baby shoes. Good job!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah $50 is a little too much, But $2 that's practically free. It was a great find.

    ReplyDelete